With 15 leads, CardioSecur Active offers unparalleled ECG technology. Easily record a clinical-quality ECG with your own mobile device and receive feedback within one minute. Your feedback is provided in the form of a detailed ECG analysis and an instant recommendation to act allowing you to know how to react (if medical attention is necessary or not).
Understand your symptoms – attain certainty – prevent heart damage.
Because every minute counts!
Unique ECG device analysing your heart health in the areas of:
• Circulation disorders (heart attack)
CardioSecur Active provides:
• intuitive and quick use when symptoms are present,
• a detailed heart analysis based upon 15 ECG leads,
• an immediate recommendation to act if you should seek medical attention or not,
• profound ECG data that enables your physician to diagnose the cause of your symptoms, thereby providing effective therapy,
• early action for cardiac symptoms and
• recognition of heart attacks and any form of arrhythmia, including atrial fibrillation.
How it works:
1. Download the free CardioSecur Active app from the App Store.
2. Order your personal CardioSecur cable
3. The CardioSecur app walks you step-by-step through your ECG reading.
4. Even if you do not own a CardioSecur cable, you can still create a profile and track your health parameters (symptoms, weight, etc.) in the heart diary.
Works with Apple Health: The CardioSecur Active App and Apple Health work seamlessly together if activated. This enables easier health tracking with all your health information in one place.
CardioSecur Active is a medical product of Personal MedSystems GmbH and is certified in accordance with EN ISO 13485. The company is audited by TÜV SÜD at least once per year. CardioSecur Active is a CE marked, class IIa medical product and meets the approval criteria of professional ECG systems in clinics.
• Update of legal documents
- Personal MedSystems GmbH
- 25.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Personal MedSystems GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.