● KEY FEATURES
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Simple, fast and intuitive to use.
● Full offline map and routing, works underground, no internet connection required.
● Now with deep integration with the inbuilt maps application.
● Animates the optimum route on the map.
● Save and recall favourite and recent journeys.
● Take me home feature.
● Unique “Minute Map” feature allows a quick view of all journey times, walking times and distances from a any location.
● Services can be turned on or off, routing round problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Inbuilt GPS services can be used to locate your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built into the application.
The Paris Metro application is a superb professionally drawn map and route planner for the Paris Metro, RER and Tram systems with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides a simple and colourful view of the city metro services with the ability to flip to the online map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online maps and search when a connection is available. You can also use your inbuilt GPS to see the nearest transportation stop and distance to it.
The application does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport systems, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Métro (Southbound) towards Châtelet for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when trying to find the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
The map and routing do not require an internet connection and you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground or on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● MINUTE MAP
This is a unique feature you won't find in any other product, simply select a location and the "Minute Map" view will show you the travelling time from that location to all other locations on the map. This feature will also show you the approximate walking time and distance allowing you to make an informed decision on whether to walk or take public transport.
● MORE MAPS
This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
1. Bug fixes
2. Routing updates
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, Visual IT Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Visual IT Ltd
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Visual IT Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.