Do you have tinnitus or “ringing in the ears”? Tinnitus HQ helps you understand and relieve your tinnitus symptoms.
Recent research shows that tinnitus can be treated by listening to sounds that have been filtered to remove your specific tinnitus frequencies.*
With Tinnitus HQ, you can apply advanced filters to over 500 high-quality sounds to find relief for your symptoms.
Simply apply a bandpass filter to any sound or mix to isolate frequencies in a narrow range. Move this filter up and down the frequency range until it closely matches the ringing frequency in your ears.
Add a bandstop filter at these frequencies to any sound or mix to create your tinnitus mask.
You can set a wide range of filter widths from 0.1 to 4.0 octaves, down to 1Hz resolution.
With Tinnitus HQ you can create advanced natural-sounding tinnitus masks to help relieve your tinnitus symptoms.
Tinnitus HQ features:
• Over 500 high-quality natural sound recordings
• Wide frequency range: 128 Hz to 16 kHz
• Precision bandpass and bandstop filters to identify and mask ringing frequencies
• Filter widths from 0.1 to 4.0 Octaves, settable to 1Hz resolution
• Easy-to-create blended mixes of any 4 sounds
• Runs in background while using other apps or when the screen is locked
• Timer with slow audio fade-out
• Beautiful high-definition images from around the globe
• Modern easy-to-use interface
• 15 different natural sound categories, including Rain, Rivers & Streams, Ocean, Lakes, Wind, Water Fountains, Fire, Birds, Crickets & Insects, Cars, Trains, Public Places, Household, Industrial, Soundscapes.
Download Tinnitus HQ now.
* See http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0138595, http://www.pnas.org/content/107/3/1207.full, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2918775/ for descriptions of notched sound therapy and its positive results.
* Please talk with your doctor about ringing in the ears and any other symptoms. Don’t use this or any other app as a substitute for professional medical advice.
Image credits: http://www.phase4mobile.com/image-credits-tinnitushq
• Sleep timer extended to 12 hours and longer fade out.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
- 71.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
- USD 14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.