Things 3.9 is our big “Spring Cleaning” release – the culmination of months of work, with broad refactorings, architectural changes, and optimizations.
These major changes are all under the hood, so you should experience no difference in behavior.
But we have included some small usability improvements on iPhone and iPad as well:
• The app is significantly faster to launch, and also when opening a to-do, or tapping + to create a new to-do.
• The layout of collapsed to-dos is improved, particularly for smaller iPhones, so that more of the title is visible.
• Usability of the popover for setting dates has been improved to provide more clarity, especially when also setting reminders.
For more information about this release, visit our blog at thingsapp.com
—— New in Things 3.9.2 ——
• Improved stability and bug fixes.
- Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- 14.7 MB
OS X 10.11.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2019 Cultured Code
- USD 49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.