APPLE "BEST OF 2018" AWARD-WINNER -- Want to sleep better, be more mindful, improve your relationships, and become just about ten percent happier? This is the app for you. Our guided meditations, videos, talks, and sleep content will help you build (or boost) your meditation practice, and stick with it.
- Video and meditation combos that make it fun and straightforward to learn to meditate.
- A library of 500+ guided meditations on topics ranging from anxiety to parenting to focus, ensuring that you can find exactly the right meditation for the moment.
- A sleep section filled with relaxing meditations that make it easy to fall (and stay) asleep.
- Bite-size stories, wisdom, and inspiration that you can listen to while on the go - for those moments when you’re not feeling like meditation but want some mindfulness.
- New content released weekly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
- Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** #1 in Apple’s ‘New Apps We Love’
** Featured on The Daily Show, Good Morning America, Nightline, The Rachael Ray Show, and more.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
About the 10% Happier book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a better way to deal with the voice in his head and be less yanked around by his emotions. Spoiler alert: he found meditation.
About the 10% Happier podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. The podcast explores whether you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment and inner peace.
Ten Percent Happier integrates with the Apple Health app.
If you’re enjoying the app, please (re)post a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter: @10percent, Facebook: @tenpercenthappier, Instagram: tenpercenthappier
We've completely redesigned our watch app! Here's what's new:
• Quick Hits -- 10 minute meditations for every situation
• Talks -- our most popular talks, now available on the go
• Timer -- get your minutes in (and keep that streak going) with our new unguided timer
And just like before, you can listen to a new Daily Dose every day.
As always, we’re adding new meditations and new talks every week.
We’d love to hear from you - send feedback/comments/questions via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or email@example.com.
And finally, here’s a snippet from our latest weekly email.
How to Feel More Grateful, by Dan Harris
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, because cultivating gratitude is one of the best ways to increase our own happiness, and consequently that of the people around us.
And yet, these days, sometimes gratitude gets a bad rap.
One of the most irritating cultural developments in recent years has been the whole #blessed phenomenon -- as if taking a selfie in front of your private jet and posting it online with #blessed is a way to practice gratitude.
It’s not. Gratitude is not about showboating.
Nor is it about maniacally focusing on the positive and pretending that we live in a problem-free world.
Nor is it saying ‘thank you’ in expectation of future rewards.
But what is it? And how do we experience more of it?
To read the rest of this article visit: https://www.tenpercent.com/blog/
- 10% Happier Inc.
- 268.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 10% Happier, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 10% Happier Subscription USD 9.99
- 10% Happier Subscription USD 79.99
- 10% Happier Subscription USD 9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.