RadReview™ is the most trusted ARRT® prep tool – for good reason Leading radiologic technology experts developed RadReview's quality questions that will make your review smarter, more realistic, and more efficient, helping you focus on those areas that need more attention – and not on every topic. At the heart of RadReview, you will find high-quality registry-type questions written by D.A. Saia. Technologists preparing for certification trust her questions, supplemented by detailed explanations and reference material, more than any other ARRT-review product. RadReview combines gold-standard content, developed by experts, with online tools, such as adaptive learning, remediation, dashboards, assignment management, and reports. Used together, these platforms guarantee you stronger analyses and better results, as you work toward certification.
- updated descriptions
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- 34.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 McGraw-Hill Global Education Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- RadReview Course USD 64.99
- RadReview Course USD 94.99
- RadReview Course USD 119.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.