3D Yoga Anatomy is a tool for students and teachers that ventures beyond the basic shapes of the poses, illustrating the effective forces that bring these poses to life.
• 40 essential poses with variations (limited access in the free version)
• 360º view of all poses!
• Instructions for entering and deepening the poses
• Illustrations of muscle actions
• "Full 3D" feature allows 3D viewing of all 40 poses. "Full 3D" is available as an in-app purchase.
NOTE: free version has limited content. You may access all the content by purchasing the full version.
Some of the concepts discussed include: “Foundation”, “How long to stay in Asanas?”, “Flexibility vs. Range of Motion”, “Synergy”, as well as “Safety” and much more. A dedicated section of the app deals with deep muscles such as the Iliopsoas and the Rhomboids.
bug fixes and compatibility updates
- Body Culture, LLC
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Body Culture, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade USD 9.99
- All 40 Poses in Full 3D USD 4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.