Drug Dictionary is a medical hand book that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Note for drugs favorites and drugs by bookmark.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
A perfect Medicyclopedia :) by hellryder99 -
This app is undoubtedly perfect. With this app, you no longer need the medical advices from the experts for taking even normal pills. You can be your own doctor. The way it is designed - its UI and the way how the medicines' dosage, side effects, abuse and identification are sorted out in a mannered way, make this app a perfect 5-Star. And the best thing about this app is that it is absolutely FREE! :D Kudos to the developers
- Fixed some bug app when run on ios 13 dark mode
- Le Duy
- 22.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © bestmedicalapps
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version USD 1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.