Are you like one of the thousands of people who suffer from Acid Reflux or GERD? How can the GERD Diary help? The GERD Diary was designed to track information about your acid reflux with a few screen taps. Using this information, the application will allow you to use triggers, like your stress, diet, sleep and weather patterns, day of week, etc to predict and manage your GERD Symptoms. The GERD Diary has a new “Trending and Forecasting” module that shows you which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms. This will help you feel better and will allow you to take control of your disease. The GERD Diary makes it easy to perform tasks like tracking your treatment progress, graphing your patterns, emailing reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor and advisors. The GERD Diary will also allow you to export your data to a spread sheet all with just a few screen taps. Do you want all of your GERD health records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better. The GERD Diary can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your symptoms – severity and description including time of day.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the treatment Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your GERD better.
Keep all your GERD medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.