Geriatrics At Your Fingertips™ is an essential tool for all healthcare providers and trainees who care for older adults. It contains specialized, up-to-date evaluation and management strategies for common geriatric conditions and disorders.
Geriatrics At Your Fingertips™ (GAYF) for iPhone/iPad contains the latest content in the GAYF 2019 print edition, published by the American Geriatrics Society (www.americangeriatrics.org). Purchase an annual subscription, so you always have the latest information.
• For only $19.99, a subscription gives you access to the latest GAYF content for 1 full year.
• Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Find quick answers to your geriatric assessment and treatment questions with:
• Free and continuous content updates for one year after purchase.
• Over 100 tables containing current medication information, searchable by generic or trade names
• Easy-to-use algorithms
• Assessment instruments that calculate responses
• Fast, omnipresent search and index functions
• Calculating equations for commonly used formulas
• A bookmark feature for frequently referenced content
• Links to many resources and websites
• Content updates automatically in the background
The authors welcome comments and questions addressed to the AGS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 2019 content
- The American Geriatrics Society
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 American Geriatrics Society
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription USD 19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.