Get happy. Stress less. Sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to everyday mindfulness in just a few minutes a day. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on everything from managing stress and anxiety to sleep, productivity, exercise, and physical health — including short SOS meditations for when you’re on the go. And to help you find some space during tough times, Headspace is here for you with the new Weathering the storm pack.
There are also two other new ways to get some Headspace, with The Wake Up and Move Mode. Start your day mindfully and keep it that way with The Wake Up’s short real-life stories and advice from experts that will make you smile and keep you inspired throughout the day. With Move Mode, exercise your mind and body at the same time with Olympians Kim Glass and Leon Taylor, through quick workouts, mindful cardio, and rest day meditations featuring Andy Puddicombe.
Want it all? Try Headspace Plus for free and access the entire content library, including Sleep by Headspace, with original sleepcasts and relaxing sounds to help you unwind at bedtime.
Download Headspace today, and be kind to your mind.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like focus, exercise, and sleep
- Sleep by Headspace to help you drift off
- Everyday Headspace: daily meditations on a new topic each day
- The Wake Up to start your day mindfully
- Move Mode workouts and mindful cardio
- “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
- 2-3 minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
- “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety, and stress
- Headspace animations to teach you new skills and answer your mindfulness questions
- Track your progress and time spent meditating
- Add Mindful Minutes to Apple Health
- Buddy up and add your friends to meditate with you
- Guided meditations and mindfulness exercises for Kids with sessions on Kindness, Calm, and Focus
- Training led by former monk and renowned mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
£9.99 per month
£49.99 per year (that's less than £4.99 a month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace saves your meditation sessions to your Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here:
Thanks for using Headspace! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Headspace Inc.
- 116.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Headspace Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Headspace USD 12.99
- Headspace Plus USD 94.99
- Lifetime Subscription USD 399.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.