The National Association of Health Underwriters represents more than 100,000 licensed health insurance agents, brokers, general agents, consultants and benefit professionals through more than 200 chapters across America. NAHU members service the health insurance needs of large and small employers as well as people seeking individual health insurance coverage. Every day, NAHU members work to obtain insurance for clients who are struggling to balance their desire to purchase high-quality and comprehensive health coverage with the reality of rapidly escalating medical care costs. As such, one of NAHU's primary goals is to do everything we can to promote access to affordable health insurance coverage.
Mobile app features:
- View and edit your profile
- Full access to event resources
- Browse speaker information
- Check out exhibitors and the exhibit hall floor plan
- Connect with other conference attendees with the in-app messaging system
- Set reminders and receive alerts
- View, update and send notes on your event sessions
- Connect through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Download the NAHU app now!
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- 24.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 The National Association of Health Underwriters. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.