The app is designed to calculate the number of turns when winding an inductor (inductance coil). A MAGNET SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO THE ROTATING PART. The app (by means of the built-in smartphone magnetic field sensor) determines the number of rotations of the magnet and, therefore, the number of coil turns. It is also possible to determine the rotation of a smartphone without using the magnet (e.g., when winding a large coil).
BEFORE TAKING ANY MEASUREMENTS, IT IS NECESSARY TO CALIBRATE THE MAGNETOMETER. To do this, you need to put the smartphone at the selected place (where measurements will be taken), make sure that there is no magnet nearby, and press the TOP "0" button.
To reset the number of turns, press the DOWN "0" button TWO TIMES.
• Selection of the magnetometer axis.
• Sensitivity setting (threshold level).
• Alert on reaching the required number of turns.
• Countdown. Write a negative number for the countdown.
• A photo with the result of the measurement written on it.
• Maximum rotation speed: 1200 rpm (20 Hz). AVOID HIGH ROTATIONAL SPEEDS, BECAUSE THE MAGNET CAN COME OFF AND BREAK THE SMARTPHONE.
DO NOT USE VERY LARGE MAGNETS. THEY ARE VERY INCONVENIENT TO USE AND CAN BREAK ANYTHING OR INJURE YOU.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dmitriy Kharutskiy
- 1.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Dmitriy Kharutskiy
- In-App Purchases
- Full version USD 1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.