My Recovery Toolkit (MRT) is an exciting new recovery tool for members of Al-Anon and Friends and Families of Problem Drinkers. It has a Journal that makes it easy to find time to write in your journal and clear your head. Just have access to an internet connection at home (computer) or on the go (mobile devices and tablets) and journal via typing.
It also has a Spot Check Inventory that allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go and you can later add more detail via your computer because all data is securely synced to the cloud using the same security as banks!
Just because you're in recovery doesn't mean life will slow down. Instead it will move forward, and so must you. Often times moving forward means being on the constant go. In effect, this means that if you're using journaling as part of your recovery, then you don't have time to sit down and write your feelings out.
There’s another problem that arises with paper journaling: privacy. If you mistakenly leave your journal out, someone might "accidentally" read it. Although a journal is a private matter and it’s likely closed, people nowadays will still somehow invite themselves to opening your journal; thus, reading your private thoughts.
Oh, what scandals can occur from private information!
It’s so good to know that both of these situations are avoidable – thanks to this MRT App!
With the journal, you simply type in an entry. Whatever you want to express – anger, sadness, joy, etc. – do so with the assurance that your thoughts will remain private. This is because all data is encrypted; you’re the only person who will have access to it. If you want to add an extra sense of security for your own peace of mind, create a fictitious name.
Remember, however, that you're the only writer and reader in MRT’s journal. In addition, you can edit and delete entries at any time.
• SPOT CHECK INVENTORIES
- With Spot Check Inventories, this is an opportunity to quickly express your resentment. When you're angry, you need to dispose this emotion fast so that it won’t eat at your soul throughout the remainder of the day.
• AL-ANON BIRTHDAY CALCULATOR
- View the amount of time you've been in Al-Anon each time the app is opened
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to Al-Anon
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
How MRT Gives You Privacy
While MRT eliminates the possibility of losing your journal, it’s even better that it gives you something more priceless: privacy.
As mentioned earlier, all data is encrypted and password protected. Using the same security as banks, your data is transmitted over SSL.
So, go ahead, write whatever you're feeling. Whether you hate your spouse, feel attracted to someone else, tempted to slap your boss … whatever, just type in your journal without the fear of being discovered and judged.
Don't sacrifice journaling by not having time. And don't lose your privacy by having it invaded. Instead gain convenience and privacy while on the go with the My Recovery Toolkit App
All net profits are donated to the Al-Anon World Service Office.
Hardship discounts are available for all in app purchases. Just email me at email@example.com
* Major update including Auto Saving of Journal Entires.
* Backend stability and performance increases as well.
* Added access to the AA Daily Reflections.
- LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP NET, LLC.
- 56.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP NET, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Email Your Journal to Your Sponsor 69.000đ
- Gratitude List Feature 69.000đ
- Enhanced Security PIN Lock 69.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.