Start listening to more than 100 hours of audio regarding Big Book stories you wouldn’t want to miss. Sober daily readings, speakers from AA and more. You will even get stories from Bill Wilson the founder of Alcoholics Anonymous. These alcohol addiction stories, talks, prayers and worksheets are some of the best ways to benefit you in recovery. They are filled with wonderful information on all-things recovery related. This app will offer you meditations to use during your recovery journey. These talks about the 12 steps will be just what you need to help you focus your life more around recovery.
FORMING YOUR RECOVERING LIFESTYLE: Would you finally like to have a life where you can be free from alcohol ruling your life? Has it been so long since you have had a day fully focused, happy events in your life or contentment without having to force it? By hearing this collection of speakers, meditations and more, you can finally overcome addiction and be the true you once and for all. Substance abuse doesn’t have to be a part of your life anymore.
GAIN KNOWLEDGE FROM RECOVERING SPEAKERS: Recovering without support is nearly impossible. If you are going to overcome an addiction to alcohol, it can be beneficial to get help and support from people who have been in your shoes. Throughout this app, you will gain knowledge from recovering speakers in Alcoholics Anonymous and hear inspirational Big Book stories. If you have felt alone throughout your addictive lifestyle, don’t feel that way any longer. There are people who understand what you are going through and you are going to hear them speak on these tapes. You will hear their stories, what they did to overcome alcohol addiction and tips they have for you too.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE: You deserve to live a life without alcohol and you can. If you are sick and tired of letting this substance control your life, now is the time to do something about it. It is time to get sober. Choose today to get this app and let people speak to you. You may have been feeling angry about the choices you have made in the past but you can overcome it all starting today. Through the help of these speakers, the meditations on this tape and the worksheets, you can change your life for the better in so many ways. With the daily reflections, inspirational notifications and stories from Bill Wilson, founder of AA, himself, you can encourage yourself each day to stay sober.
+ 1000+ audio tracks, 100+ hours of content
+ Listen when offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Sleep and meditations timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivate
Some of the samples of content that you will find throughout this amazing app are:
+ Alcoholics Anonymous Book Study Workshops
+ Living Sober Daily Readings
+ 100+ AA Meeting Speakers
+ 100+AL-ANON Meeting Speakers
+ 100+ NA Meeting Speakers
+ AA Grapevine Personal Stories
+ Bill Wilson Found of Alcoholics Anonymous Stories
+ 12 Steps and 12 Traditions Talks
+ AA Step Study Worksheets
+ Sober Meditations and Prayers
+ 100+ Guided Meditations for Recovery
And much more…over 100 hours of recovery audio content!
Details about our subscriptions for Audiojoy content are:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Sorry folks, critical bug fix.
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Woot! Lot’s of new goodies, check em!
- Bam! Now you can add content packs to “my content” then reorder and remove
- Fixed issue with playlist for some people
- Removed manage subscriptions from settings
- Improvements to audio player
- Create playlist and re-order tracks
- Daily inspiration graphics
- Improved audio streaming/caching for faster listening
- Bug fixes
- Improved user interface, unlock screen
- Meditation and sleep timer
- Looping meditation & relaxing sounds
- Kepler47 Software Inc.
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Audiojoy
- In-App Purchases
- NA Stories Recordings from Narcotics Anonymous Vol. 1 69.000đ
- Best of Popular Question & Answer Site Audio Recordings Vol. 1 22.000đ
- Best of Popular Question & Answer Site Audio Recordings Vol. 2 22.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.