We added new features to further help with drawing. We looked at what you use in SketchBook desktop that wasn't in mobile and beyond.
· Perspective Guides, with 1, 2, and 3 point perspective guides, a snapping toggle, vanishing point lock, and horizon line visibility.
· Customize, Infinite, and Constrained Grid tools.
· Curve ruler, for drawing curves you can’t get with the Ellipse tool.
· Support for the new Apple Pencil (2nd generation), which includes its double-tap functionality.
· Support for Scan Sketch for the new iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Minh thich dai🥰thich ve nua!
Need more option to modify brushes. Like add custom shape, gain, or can duplicate brush for change.
Wheel or another kind of blending mode. I can’t see anything when change blending mode type.
Selection tool must have Polyline lasso. Really hard to select with pen.
Really need one option to keep canvas still in timelapse video? The canvas always moves likes crazy when play.
best free drawing app ever lol
- 123.7 MB
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Autodesk Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.