“Have not found anything else that comes close to meeting my needs. With ArcSite I save hours on every estimate I do. Very easy to make accurate and professional looking site plans, while on site.” -JES Foundation Repair
“I am so accurate with all my drawings and measurements that our engineers in our office can look at everything and help answer any questions I ever have if needed.” - Johnson Controls
“With ArcSite, this blew the competition out of the water in terms of sheer versatility and functionality.” -John from Security and Investigations
WHAT IS ARCSITE
ArcSite is an all-in-one app that makes it incredibly easy to create a professional:
ArcSite is a powerful, yet easy-to-use CAD solution for designers, contractors, and professionals that need to draw quick drafts, sketches, markup blueprints, manage photos, create forms and reusable shapes and build BOM (bills of materials).
The ultimate CAD drawing app!
Try it for free today!
BENEFITS OF ARCSITE
NO MORE LIMITATIONS OF A DESKTOP - ArcSite provides the convenience of pen and paper with the power of professional CAD design software. Create professional CAD designs on-site.
STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION - Share impressive CAD drawings, accurate estimates, and professional proposals without leaving the app.
SAY GOODBYE TO PAPER DOCUMENTS - ArcSite stores all of your drawings and proposals on the cloud. This assures that all of your critical documents are easily accessible and easy to share with co-workers or clients.
AVOID CONFUSION - ArcSite aligns you and your team. Share professional CAD designs internally and easily eliminating human error.
HOW ArcSite WORKS
1. Import a blueprint, photo, or start from scratch
2. Begin drawing or marking up using ArcSite’s intuitive drawing tools
3. Add in pre-made shapes and openings to your design using ArcSite’s massive shape library
4. Add YOUR ACTUAL PRODUCTS
- ArcSite allows you to add the exact products you sell or quote with the ability to assign a value to each item.
5. Export your design, create a product takeoff estimate, or create a custom pricing proposal for your client.
WHAT’S IN ArcSite
* Scaled drawings can be exported to PDF/DXF/DWG
* Compatible with desktop CAD software such as AutoCAD & Revit.
* over 1,500 predefined Shapes (and growing)
* Create your own custom shapes
* Import and edit PDFs
* Embed photos within your drawing space
* Upload to the cloud. Share and co-edit with your coworkers
* Takeoff (quantities of materials)
* Leica Disto Laser distance meter support
Terms of Services:
Free 21 day trial with no obligation (no credit card required).
To continue using ArcSite after your trial period, you need to purchase a subscription plan. ArcSite provides different subscription plans and you may choose the one that best fits your needs.
- ArcSite Basic. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Basic. (auto-renewed yearly)
- ArcSite Professional. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Premium. (auto-renewed monthly)
You may find detailed information on what features are available for each tier in the app.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
In this release:
* All of the Openings (Door and Windows) have better default sizes
* Now you can use shape for defining fill boundaries
* The text tool has been redone so that you:
* See a larger amount of text at once
* Change fonts and font weight
* Change Alignment
Offer Full vs. Modified details
Work with clients to choose the project they want or will fit their budget, but also have a section on the proposal that shows what the full solution you suggested and have them sign off
New Output Template options
1. We have a new template that shows project totals only. We can add this to the template that you already use and allow you to choose, in the moment, which to use
2. You can also add an automatically added legend to the diagram that also shows quantities
Force Mandatory choices
We have added the ability to force certain questions to be answered. This is useful with training new folks as well just making sure that all of the data gets entered
* Define mandatory Payment options
* Define mandatory questions to answer and documents to add
The Virtual/non visual products you add can now have custom quantities so you can define specific amounts
And then a whole series of smaller but very useful enhancements
* We sped up product list refresh so your team can get your new content faster
* Added a Description field to the price discount option
* Make lasted used tabs the default
We want to hear from you!
Let us know if you have any questions or feedback at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- ArcSite Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Arctuition LLC
- 220.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Arctuition LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Draw 339.000đ
- Draw 339.000đ
- Draw+ 789.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.