*Featured in What´s Hot on iTunes*
*Featured in New & Noteworthy by Apple*
*Updated for iOS 8*
The BEST Calculator! App for iPad, iPhone and iTouch — Just try it for free!
Ever lost your train of thought half way through a calculation and thought how handy it would be to have a print out or e-mail of your work?
- Today View calculator.
- Print out the calculation history or send by PDF.
- Correct with a backspace key if you enter a wrong digit without having to redo all.
- Email, PDF or Print the calculation history.
- PDF the Tape and access previous in the Documents Folder.
- Exchange Documents in iTunes or open in iBooks, Email, etc.
- Rename and share PDF documents.
- Copy and Paste numbers to other Apps, by tapping on the display.
- Change number display to Fixed, Scientific, etc., by tapping on the display.
- Customize fixed digits, fonts, colors and sizes.
- Customize the Tape font, size and color.
- Customize backgrounds with in-App purchase.
- An audible sound confirms if you have pressed a button, which can be easily disabled by touching the speaker.
- Show calculations on an Apple TV or an external monitor with a cable. To allow this turn on Apple TV and select Mirroring.
- Previous calculation is repeated when the equal sign is pressed.
- Grand Total calculated.
- Numbers in Memory may be logged to the Tape.
- A visible and audible error when trying to divide by zero or take the square root of a negative number.
- Numbers are shown in local format, depending on your Region Formats, i.e. comma used in Europe.
- This free App may be supported by advertisements, but is a fully functional version. The paid version Calculate Silver includes a Apple Watch calculator.
- Fixes Email menu on iPads.
- Hannes Sverrisson
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Hannes Sverrisson
- In-App Purchases
- Enable Backgrounds 22.000đ
- Remove Ads 22.000đ
- Support Development 109.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.