Know before you go with California Road Report, your best app for being informed of what's happening on the highway.
With California Road Report you can view CHP incidents, CalTrans road conditions, chain control, road closures, and find rest stops in California on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch on the go!
- View CHP Incidents in areas nearby or from a list of selected areas in either list mode or map mode
Each CHP incident reported contains the time of occurrence, location, and details of the incident.
- Hands-Free Mode - With hands-free mode, CHP incidents can now be spoken to you while you drive so you can keep your eyes on the road and still receive CHP reports. (note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
- Search for CalTrans road conditions on any given highway in California
Ideal for checking chain requirements prior to driving in snowy conditions, knowing if there will be road work, or finding out if a particular stretch of the highway has been closed.
- Find out where chain control is being enforced during snow storms
While in map view you can pan around the state of California to see where chain control is being enforced or scroll through a list of all chain control areas in California.
- Find nearby rest stops
Need to take a break while on a long drive down the 5? Check out nearby rest stops and see their available amenities.
- See highway cameras
See pictures from over 500 highway cameras (with some including live video) in the state of California and also share them on Facebook, Twitter, eMail, and SMS.
- Road Closures
Avoid traffic by knowing which roads are closed or have lane closures.
+Improved video player with controls that hide while video is playing. When device is rotated in landscape, videos can be played in full screen by tapping the full screen button.
+Fixed accessibility labels which were previously not descriptive enough.
- Adam Levy
- 86.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © AdamsAppls 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.