This app provides you with basic information as a basis for you to form your own critical opinions on this area of law. Once you have mastered the basics, you will be inspired to answer Criminal mock client advisory scenarios. Again, for your convenience, we have provided you with examples of how to answer such questions and how to apply your knowledge as effectively as possible to help you get the best possible marks.
This aid is a fully-fledged source of basic information, which tries to give the student comprehensive understanding for this module. However, it is recommended that you compliment it with the further reading suggestions provided at the end of each topic, as well as read the cases themselves for more in-depth information. The App provides an analysis of the basic principles, case summaries and flash cards for modern Criminal Law.
The aim of this App is to:
● Provide an introduction to anyone studying or interested in studying Law to the key principles and concepts that exist in the Law of Contract.
● To provide a framework to consider Criminal Law within the context of examinations.
● Provide a detailed learning resource in order for legal written examination skills to be developed.
● Facilitate the development of written skills..
● Promote the practice of problem solving skills.
● To establish a platform for students to gain a solid understanding of the basic principles and concepts of Criminal Law.
Through this App, students will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
● Demonstrate an awareness of the core principles of Criminal Law.
● Critically assess challenging mock factual scenarios and be able to pick out legal issues in the various areas of Criminal Law.
● Apply their knowledge when writing a formal assessment.
● Present a reasoned argument and make a judgment on competing viewpoints.
● Make use of technical legalistic vocabulary in the appropriate manner.
● Be responsible for their learning process and work in an adaptable and flexible way.
minor bug fixes
- Private Law Tutor Limited
- 73.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Private Law Tutor Limited @ 2015. All Rights Reserved. (Powered by V1 Technologies)
- In-App Purchases
- Chapter 4 - Omissions 109.000đ
- Chapter 5 - Loss of Control 109.000đ
- Chapter 6 - Non-Fatal Offences 109.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.