The GTField app is designed for the iPhone and iPad to assist users in field research and data collection. GTField allows you to connect geospatial data shared through GeoServer, access and display maps, attribute properties, offline map mbtiles, display GPX data, KML, GeoJSON, show location Select the popular background layer from Google Maps, compare the results with the opacity slider, route record, mark landmarks, take a picture with GPS coordinates, add custom attributes to the photo. save and share data with colleagues.
Functions of the Maps View module
• Displays user's location on the map in real-time
• Displays Google Maps such as worlwide roadmap, satellite and terrain data. Which helps users view high resolution backdrop maps in normal mode, terrain and satellite image modes.
• Display geospatial data from GeoServer's Geodatabase, which helps users view their available map data in conjunction with built-in GPS on iPhone, iPad.
• Display offline maps, helping users save Internet bandwidth when conducting field or maritime field research in the maritime field.
• Show all waypoints and tracks that have passed so users can find their way back in the forest or on the sea.
• Show geo-tagged images on the map.
Tools of the Maps View module
• Search for natural sites and addresses, for preliminary research in the study area.
• Search archived information.
• Download and share geo-spatial data provided by GeoServer, which makes displaying offline data without the Internet.
• Record reference markers, and routes, to help users mark landmarks in the field or at sea and rediscover the route traveled.
• Coordinates reference system and datum transformation.
• Can be opened in GPX format from handheld GPS receivers.
• Export data collected through GPX format to Google Earth, GIS.
• Export data collected through DXF format to AutoCAD, GIS.
Functions of the Camera module
GeoTagged geotagged photography (using digital camera and GPS equipped with iPhone and iPad to get GPS information at the time of taking photos to create GeoTagged images)
• The name and description are stored inside the image file, users can edit this information
• Export geo-tagged photo data to Google Earth in GPX format including photos.
Connectivity and access to resources
• Enter the URL of the GeoServer server, which allows users to connect to the GeoServer server software via the Internet or directly on the PC via the internal Wifi network.
• Access and list all map data layers from GeoServer
• Select layers to display overlapping geospatial data on Google Maps
• Select the layer to access the attribute information, helping users look up information by touching on the map
Buying in-app purchases
1. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
3. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
5. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Fix some bug,
Support WMS https URL instead of GeoServer
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Càng update càng tệ
Phiên bản mới không nên lược bớt đo diện tích, ver mới nặng và dễ bị đơ hơn so với ver cũ, giá khá cao, cập nhật lên phiên bản mới khó đo diện tích và quãng đường đi (không đo được)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- TRAN TRUNG CHUYEN
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Chuyen Trung Tran
- In-App Purchases
- Fully functional (Yearly) 1.349.000đ
- Fully functional (Unlimited) 4.499.000đ
- Fully functional (Monthly) 229.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.