MakePass is a powerful Apple Wallet pass editor: you can start from an empty pass, open a previously saved pass file or import any supported barcode from images, PDFs or directly from the camera. Then, you can customize the pass and save, share or store it directly on Wallet so it can be synced to all your devices.
MakePass supports customizing passes in a lot of ways:
• Import or manually define the pass barcode type and content with any format supported by Apple Wallet: QR, Aztec, PDF417 and Code 128 with text payloads.
• Add a title, description and custom fields that will be visible on the front and back of the pass.
• Add custom images for the logo, strip image or lateral thumbnail.
• Set custom colors for the background, labels and text. MakePass can also automatically infer the color scheme of the pass based on the imported barcode images.
• Choose the type of pass (generic, boarding pass, coupon, event ticket, store card).
• Setting an optional relevant date and up to 10 relevant locations, so the pass automatically appears on the lock screen when it becomes relevant.
• On boarding passes, setting the transit type (air, boat, bus, train or generic).
MakePass also includes advanced features like keyboard shortcuts and Quick Actions.
MakePass supports macOS, iOS and iPadOS.
• On iPadOS, as Apple Wallet is not available MakePass will allow you to share or save the generated pass file.
• Strip and thumbnail images are not supported on all types of passes.
• Barcodes with “Code 128” format are not shown by Apple Wallet on the Apple Watch.
- Pedro Jose Pereira Vieito
- 1.4 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- 2019 © Pedro José Pereira Vieito
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.