Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, photos, and videos with friends and family. You can use the app to automatically back up your phone's photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back-up photos and videos
• Automatic photo and video back-up when you turn on Camera Upload
• View photos on your phone, computer, and online
File sharing and management
• Share docs, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access entire folders on the app without being online*
• Scan documents, business cards, receipts, whiteboards, and more
• Mark up, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Search docs by name or content
• Personal Vault lets you protect your important files with identity verification
• Restore documents with version history on all files
• Ransomware detection and recovery*
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
• Back up, view, and save your Office documents.
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
Upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription
With a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription you get 1 TB of storage (1 TB of storage per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription), OneDrive premium features, and access to all features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on PCs or Macs.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription: open the app, tap the Me tab, then tap your storage or the diamond icon.
Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organisation needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
*Requires Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription
Some PDFs were showing text boxes filled with the same color as the text when opened in Adobe Reader which made them very hard to read. We've fixed the underlying issue in our PDF editor so now text boxes added in our app will reflect the expected colors.
Voiceover wasn't focusing on the delete dialog when deleting files from the Recycle Bin, this has been fixed.
Some videos would occasionally close during playback with a "Video cannot play" message. This has been fixed.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues, please shake your device and tap "Report a Problem."
Ratings and Reviews
Ứng dụng rất tốt
Apple File app support!
iOS 11 and Files app has launched for 1 month. Google Drive, Dropbox and others cloud services has supported fully Files, with full access in this app, except OneDrive.
Rất tốt. Rất tiện lợi. Cám ơn OneDriver nhiều.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 248 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal 139.000đ
- Microsoft 365 Family 169.000đ
- Microsoft 365 Personal 1.349.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.