Turn your iPhone and iPad into a Speedometer with Speedometer One! Speedometer One is also suitable for cars, boats, motorcycle, or other types of vehicles. We have various features to make Speedometer the best speed tracker apps for IOS devices. We use GPS to track your speed and alert you when you are over the speed limit. There are other features that will be useful for you such as Night Mode, HUD screen, and many more.
Have you ever driven a car and worry that you go over the speed limit? Driving too fast can get you into trouble especially if there are some traffic cops nearby with their speed radar gun. That’s why we add Speed Limit Alert as one of the most important features on our app. You can enable and disable it. We support US and EU style speed limit sign and support different display units. Which means that it will make it easier to drive when you visit EU or USA.
Aside from tracking your speed, Speedometer one also can track your distance, altitude, average speed, and top speed.
=== FEATURES OF SPEEDOMETER ONE: ===
• Accurate Speedometer for Cars, Boats, Motorcycle or other types of Vehicles.
• Choose your units mph, km/h, or knots.
• Support Night Mode with high contrast on the screen.
• Support Landscape or Portrait Mode.
• Speed Limit Alert: Enable this option first, and
• HUD (Head Unit Display) Mode
• Supports USA and EU speed limit.
• Choose over 44 themes (22 dark and 22 light) through In App Purchase.
When you use the HUD mode, you can put your iPhone on the dashboard near the windshield. Our app is very customizable, especially if you’ve unlocked our themes. You can choose the look and display according to your needs: your mood, eyesight, night or day. Our customization is what sets us apart from other similar apps. Try it for your self today! It’s FREE so you can try it now and see how much you like it.
IMPORTANT USAGE NOTE:
• To be able to use Speedometer One, please allow Location Services.
• Set what kind of vehicle you use and the max speed before using.
• Speedometer One is not compatible with Wifi only iPad or iPod Touch.
• Our speed tracker is based on the GPS info. GPS sensor is not always accurate due to the device hardware sensor limitation. When in doubt, always rely on your car’s speedometer.
• GPS is most accurate when you are on wide open spaces. Trees, tall buildings, and other things might affect your GPS accuracy.
• Prolong use of GPS will affect your battery life.
• Please stay safe. Focus on the road ahead and do not interact with any device when you are driving, especially when you are driving on high speed.
Love Speedometer One! Give it a rating and review on our Appstore page and don’t forget to share it to your friends and family! If you encounter a problem when using the app, please send us an email about it and we will work ASAP to fix it.
- Changing between settings should be smoother now
- Users will be asked to rate the app less often
- Performance optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Joana Pereira
- 108.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Joana Filipa 2020
- In-App Purchases
- PLUS Pack 45.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.