Save and highlight readable web pages (including PDF, Word, RTF and TEXT files) like "Reader View"
- highlights and comments
- offline reading with images
- search and organize your articles
- full text search and find text in articles
- online sharing with your highlights
- synchronized on all your devices with iCloud
- support for SpotLight search
- export to PDF (DropBox, Box, Drive), HTML (EverNote, Email)
- dark mode and auto-scroll
- works with Asian and bidi languages (Arabic, Hebrew)
- view and save clutter-free web pages from any app (Mobile Safari, Apple News, Twitter, TweetBox, Newsify, Feedly, Word files, etc.)
Please contact me at email@example.com for comments and ideas and please write a review on the App Store, it really helps!
- fixed critical bug on iPad that prevented text selection
- new: app respects text sizes you chose in your device (for accessibility)
- new: 4 themes to choose from (white, sepia, gray and night)
- new: font size, theme, font are easily accessible from the aA icon (without going to the main app)
- new: tapping the "highlights" icon (bottom right) shows redesigned "highlights view" where you can tap colored dots to filter your highlights
- reworked context menu to show highlight colors first
- improved speed and accuracy of the reader mode
- fixed bug when sharing articles (or just highlights)
- improved dark mode support when you picked another theme manually
- fixed bug when opening the "comment" view in landscape mode
- AppBlit LLC
- 6.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2019 AppBlit LLC all rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.