Seven Tans is the classic Chinese game of Tangram, also known in China as 七巧板 or the "Seven Boards of Skill".
The objective of the puzzle is to form a given shape given only it's silhouette. You must use all seven of the provided pieces, called tans. The seven tans must not overlap within the shape's silhouette.
Great for kids and adults alike! Like building blocks, tangrams can teach kids about spatial relationships. They may help kids learn geometric terms and develop stronger problem solving skills. They might even help children perform better in general mathematics.
Seven Tans features:
- 389 puzzles sorted by category and difficulty! This is by far the largest collection of Tangrams available for your iPad!
- Snapping: Great for kids and also a valuable hint for beginners. Correctly positioned tans snap into place.
- Colorful and modern graphics.
- The 'Quick and Easy' and 'Classic' game modes will help you quickly learn the game with simpler puzzles.
- 'Advanced Gameplay' allows you to precisely keep track of your progress and helps you improve your scores. Perfect for the 'Completionists'!
- Stuck? Tap the Hint button to enable 'Snap' and get even more hints if needed.
- Scoring: mixing level difficulty and time to completion is compatible with Game Center. Challenge your friends!
- 99 free levels, get all 389 levels with only one In-App Purchase!
- No ads.
- Not a Freemium game: No waiting times or similar.
- Respects your privacy: Absolutely no data collected.
- Form the specified shape given only its silhouette.
- Use all seven tans, with no overlap.
- Drag the tans to move them and tap to rotate them.
- The lozenge (parallelogram) can be flipped using the sidebar 'Flip' button.
Your feedback is important to us: Please email email@example.com with feedback and suggestions.
- No More Ads!
- Updated for iOS 9 and 64 bit support.
- Minor UI improvements.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.