Local Gallery Revamp!
* Your local gallery of saved sketches now supports drag and drop and selecting multiple sketches at once!
* Swipe down to reveal New Folder icon and sorting options.
* Tap Select button to enter selection mode and select many sketches at once.
* Tap and hold a sketch then release to get a context menu with common options and a new Preview.
* On iPad open SketchClub and Files app in split view to drag and drop files back and forth for easy import/export with iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and other services.
* Improved navigation. Quickly hop back and forth between your local gallery and the community using the tab bar at the bottom. It nicely slides away while browsing. Swipe down to bring it back up.
* Swipe from left and right screen edges to quickly go backwards and forwards.
* Support for arbitrary hash tags. Just type #tags into your sketch descriptions to tag them.
* Co-op galleries! When you download a shared sketch from the community, make changes, then upload, it now gets linked up automatically in a co-op gallery. Great for creators to see all the remixes of their shared sketch.
* While uploading to community your sketch description is saved so if the upload fails for some reason the description gets restored automatically without needing to type it all again.
iOS 13 Updates
* Nice integration with Files app! Thumbnails and Quick Look previews for .sketchClub files.
* Updated UI to support iOS13 changes
Ratings and Reviews
- Jim Scott
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Jim Scott
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.