A leading transplantation journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Transplant Infectious Disease brings you a stimulating mixture of state-of-the-art clinical review articles, clinical investigation results, a clinical-pathologic conference, reviews of experimental and translational research in transplant infectious disease, and novel case reports. Transplant Infectious Disease now goes everywhere you do, so you can keep up to date with developments in the field of transplantation even faster.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
- Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
- Rapid access to breaking research – Early View articles updated as they publish
- Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
- Links to supplemental material online
- Email and social media sharing tools
- Convenient alerts when new issues are available
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Transplant Infectious Disease on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Transplant Infectious Disease can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $449.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Transplant Infectious Disease subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $449.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
We found a bug in our new device level search that meant that users with full access privileges were seeing content that they had access to marked as locked — we’ve fixed the bug and made performance improvements too.
- 23.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Transplant Infectious Disease (mobile only) 9.999.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.