Vivu is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes – day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Vivu, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit card or cash (in selected cities only).
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Vivu for every occasion. Download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Vivu is easy – here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you want to go.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture and vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash (in selected cities only) and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Vivu experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take VivuX, our most affordable option for individual travel.
Want to save money on your ride? Take VivuPOOL – you’ll travel with other riders heading in the same direction, and enjoy a lower fare.
Want a more exclusive experience? Take a high-end vehicle with VivuBLACK. And there are even more options – whether you’re travelling with a big group or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Vivu is available in your city at https://www.vi-vu.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/VivuCabs
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/VivuCabs
Got a question? Visit vi-vu.com/help.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We update the Vivu app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Updates to improve localization across the app
- Various bug fixes & improvements
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Vivu engine running.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Vivu app or visit vi-vu.com/help
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not sure about the service but User experience of the apps is terrible
Since the service is not officially out yet, I hardly can tell much of the service quality. However, regarding the application ease of usage:
1) Probably one of the worst, if not the worst, UX design out there. I am not sure why you decided to clone the look and feel of Uber but your cloning version looks like a disfigured monster version of the exquisite Uber design.
2) way too many services cramped into one single apps! For what? Seriously?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.