Wärtsilä iSailor is an easy-to-use marine and river navigation application for amateur seafarers.
iSailor provides a clear presentation of navigational information, electronic charts and additional content.
TX-97 vector charts supported by iSailor are recognized worldwide as one of the most accurate and reliable sources of navigational information.
Check out the chart folios available for purchase on our website: isailor.us
Chart folios can be purchased and downloaded in the iSailor Chart Store utilizing the standard iTunes Store payment/purchasing procedure. Chart correction service is provided on annual basis via the auto-renewable subscription service. iTunes will charge payment after confirmation of the chart correction purchase. You may manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal service in the Account Settings. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. You can cancel your subscription in the Chart Store any time. All previously purchased chart folios will remain available for you and can be restored from the service via the Chart Restore function. To receive subsequent chart corrections for your purchased charts, you will need to subscribe to the annual updates in the Chart Store.
The application works on iPhone and iPad using built-in GPS, NMEA Wi-Fi GPS or an external Bluetooth GPS.
Supported devices (iOS version 9.3.5 and higher):
• iPhone 4S or higher
• iPad - 2nd generation or higher
• Positioning system: iOS (Built-In GPS), NMEA GPS or AIS Class B (Option)
• AIS Class A NavData interface (Option)
• NMEA Heading and Rate-Of-Turn sensors (Option)
• NMEA Echo Sounder with a graphical 2D echogram and water temperature sensor (Option)
• NMEA Wind Sensor, including True & Relative wind calculation (Option)
• NMEA Autopilot interface (Option)
• Display of charts, routes, track(s) and user objects
• AIS target presentation. Target contours and dimensions (Option)
• Internet AIS service (Optional subscription)
• Weather service (Optional subscription)
• Tides and tidal currents (Optional subscription)
• Sailing guides, regional marinas (Optional subscription)
• North Up, COG Up, Head Up and Route Up chart orientations
• Information on any vector chart objects
• Free cursor, Point-To-Point and Own ship referenced ERBL functionality
• Monitoring of navigational data: Position, Course (COG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG)
• Route creation by the graphic and tabular methods. “Go To” routes.
• Waypoint monitoring: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD, Time-To-Go and ETA
• Schedule information: Time-To-Go and ETA to any selected waypoint ahead
• Multi-language support
• Multi-unit support
• Custom track colors
• Day and night chart palettes
• Alarm monitoring functionality
• Route, track and user object: export/import via GPX, KML and KMZ formats
• Advanced Logging and Playback function (Option)
• User object sharing via Facebook, Twitter, iMessenger, eMail
NOTE: Continuous use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life. Wärtsilä iSailor application may use your location even when it’s not open, which can decrease battery life of the device
iSailor web site: http://www.isailor.us
iSailor EULA: http://www.transas.com/legal/Wartsila_Voyage_EULA.pdf
iSailor Privacy Notice: http://www.transas.com/Media/Default/Downloads/Wartsila_Voyage_Privacy_Notice.pdf
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s new in Wärtsilä iSailor
In this latest release, we are introducing a new annual subscription service. This means that all newly purchased chart folios will include a free correction service available to you all year round.
Whenever you choose your next sailing destination and purchase the chart folio through the Chart Store, you will see the subscription end-date for your correction service under the folio name.
Each time when a chart update is available, you will see a star notification and an update button in the Chart Store.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. You can cancel your subscription in the Chart Store any time.
All previously purchased chart folios will remain available for you and can be restored from the service via the Chart Restore function. To receive subsequent chart corrections for your purchased charts, you will need to subscribe to the annual updates in the Chart Store.
NOTE: App Store will charge payment after confirmation of the chart correction purchase. You may manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal service in the Account Settings. If you re-subscribe, your new subscription will be automatically updated at the current price unless you cancel chart update service before the subscription period ends in Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Apple ID -> View Apple ID -> Account -> Subscriptions.
We hope you enjoy this update and improved version of iSailor!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Chào mọi người. Vì sao trong App ko có danh mục hải đồ khu vực Pakisstan, India,Bumar. Mình down về mà ko mua dc khu vực đó vô tác dụng. Add xem cập nhật lại xem thế nào nhé. Tks
Why dont have Pakistan,india,bumar'chart...
Khôg co khu vuc viet nam phai mua mat tien
How to buy
Bây giờ mua một lần dùng dc có 1 năm phải ko?hết khoảng thời gian đó lại phải mất tiền để update lại sao?
- Wartsila Voyage Sweden AB
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2010-2018 Wärtsilä Voyage Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Ukraine. Dunabe River. 3504 429.000đ
- Ukraine. Dnipro River. 3528 429.000đ
- Ukraine. Dnipro River. 3529 429.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.