Wi-Fi Security for Business protects your data on the go! While mobility increased productivity it also introduced additional security risks of leaking important data and identity theft.
- Why use Wi-Fi Security for Business?
Wi-Fi spots, especially public Wi-Fi are vulnerable to hacking and snooping. Important business data can be leaked.
Just tap the button to create a secure VPN tunnel to encrypt all traffic and mask your IP address, so your data is safe!
Wi-Fi Security for Business is only for subscribers/members. You need credentials provided by your IT department to log in.
Please contact your IT organization for more details.
- How Wi-Fi Security for Business works
Wi-Fi Security for Business provides a secure and trustworthy connection through an encrypted channel, using Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology. Wi-Fi Security for Business hides your real IP address to anonymize your device so that your online activities cannot be tracked by anyone.
* Private Server: Allow access to your private data in the cloud only from your PRIVATE server. Whitelist the IP of your PRIVATE server with your cloud resources and unsecure access will be disallowed.
* Trusted by millions: AnchorFree is the creator of Hotspot Shield Free VPN Proxy which has been installed more than 650 million times and is used by millions of users in 190 countries and regions every day. Hotspot Shield has been featured on Forbes, CNET, CNN, and the New York Times.
* Unparalleled VPN Performance: Our proprietary data transport technologies ensure the fastest VPN speed, most stable and secured connections.
* Largest Virtual Location Coverage: Created by AnchorFree, the world's number one personal privacy and Wi-Fi security company, Wi-Fi Security for Business offers the ability to change your virtual location to be in 20+ countries including United States, Japan, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and more!
Copyright © 2018 AnchorFree, Inc. All Rights Reserved
We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
In this release, we've added multi-carrier feature support and improved the VPN connectivity process.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.