Discover millions of outdoor trails around the world. Choose between hiking, running, bike, MTB, kayak, ski or up to 70 different types of activities.
Record your own routes on a map, add waypoints, take pictures along the itinerary and upload them to your Wikiloc account from your phone.
Enjoy free offline topographic maps from all over the world for you to use without coverage or data. Great when you're out in the mountains or traveling without Internet connection.
Want to take your outdoor experiences even further? With Wikiloc Premium:
- Turn your mobile into a GPS navigator. Your smartphone will guide you with a heading indicator and sound alerts to warn you if you go off-track during navigation.
- Live Tracking. Share your position in real time with your family & friends while doing the route.
- Do you have a compatible Garmin GPS? Send tracks from your phone directly to your Garmin, no computer needed.
- Search by Passing Area: Find trails passing through your chosen specific areas.
- Weather forecast for a perfect outdoor activity.
- Advanced search filters.
By purchasing Wikiloc Premium you’ll be contributing in helping us out to maintain Wikiloc’s infrastructure.
Furthermore, you’ll also contribute protecting the earth, as 1% of your purchase will directly go to 1% for the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits, and individuals working together for a healthy planet.
Wikiloc Premium is available with a quarterly or annual subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase or at the end of the trial period if applicable. Wikiloc Premium subscriptions automatically renew. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you decide to cancel your subscription renewal at least 24 hours before the renewal date.
You can manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal by going to your user Account Settings after the purchase. For your convenience, we also provide links to manage your subscription from your Wikiloc Profile > Settings, that you can access from both web or app.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Apple Watch: The integration with the Health app allows you to optionally see your heart rate during activities and to store your trails as Workouts. Make your efforts count!
Join us at Wikiloc.com, the community where millions of nature, travel and sports lovers share their adventures, from the most popular excursion to the most remote expedition on the planet.
- Adds Graphic Circular and Modular Small complications for Apple Watch.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for battery !
Very good App !
- Wikiloc Outdoor SL
- 114.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wikiloc Outdoor SL
- In-App Purchases
- Navigation pack (3 months) 109.000đ
- Navigation pack (1 year) 199.000đ
- Navigation pack (1 year) 109.000đ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.