Manage or create your WordPress blog or website right from your iOS device: create and edit posts and pages, upload your favourite photos and videos, view stats and reply to comments.
With WordPress for iOS, you have the power to publish in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku from the couch. Snap and post a photo on your lunch break. Respond to your latest comments, or check your stats to see what new countries today’s visitors are coming from.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you too can contribute to its development. Learn more at https://apps.wordpress.com/contribute/.
WordPress for iOS supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 4.0 or higher.
Need help with the app? Visit the forums at https://ios.forums.wordpress.org/ or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
* Stats are so much better, we don’t even know where to start. Both the UI and back end are totally revamped! Data is cached, so loading stats is way faster and you can see them even when you’re offline! Individual stats have deeper levels of detail for you to explore! Date selectors let you specify the exact periods you want to see! Is it dorky to be this excited about stats? Who cares!
* The block editor keeps getting better. It’s got clearer messaging when you try to put invalid content into a block, and we patched up a problem with link settings that caused “Open in New Tab” to always be off.
* To infinity and beyond: We removed the limit on the number of photos you can share to WordPress from other apps.
* If you write a comment and wander off while it uploads, you now get a clearer message when it successfully posts, or more detailed information if it fails.
* In Account Settings, your Primary Site now displays the site domain if the site has no name. (Takes the pressure off having to think of The Perfect Name immediately. It’ll come to you!)
* Wondering about the code the powers the app? We’ve added acknowledgements for all the third-party code libraries we use — you can find them in your settings.
* We fixed a crash that could happen when setting up your blog, so now you can actually, y’know, set it up.
Ratings and Reviews
Chuyển sang tiếng việt như thế nào ah????
Chuyển sang tiếng việt như thế nào???
Developer Response ,
On iPhone, the WordPress app will obey the language setting on your phone.
You can set the language by going to the Settings app on your iPhone, then to General and then Language & Region.
How to change the language from Japanese to English or Vietnamese
Developer Response ,
The app will use the same language that you have set on your device by default. If that's not the case for you, or you'd like to discuss this further, you can get in touch via Me > Help & Support > Contact Us within the app. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automattic, Inc.
- 121.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Automattic Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.