Yandex.Mail for mobile is an inbox in your pocket which provides secure protection from spam and viruses.
• You can use Mail without an internet connection. For example, if you lose your connection in the metro, you can continue reading your messages and reply to them. When you’re back online, those messages will be automatically sent.
• The app supports using several inboxes at the same time, including Yandex.Mail for domains. You can read all your messages on one device by switching between profiles.
• It’s easy to sort through your messages, even if there are a lot of them. Delete the ones you don’t want with one swipe, while the messages you need can be found through filters (for example, all your e-tickets or social network notifications).
• Messages and chain letters which are grouped together by subject will open up right within the inbox message list.
• Your files from Yandex.Disk can also be attached to your messages, not just documents and photos on your smartphone.
• After receiving a message with an attachment, you’ll immediately know what’s inside. For instance, if it’s an image, then you’ll see a small thumbnail of it appear next to the subject line of the message in the inbox.
If you want to find answers to frequently asked questions, leave feedback about the app, or offer some new ideas, you can do so in the Settings and tapping on Support.
Send email and view attachments even with that annoying "E" at the top of your screen. Next time you get a new message, try opening it in the notification. Messages now load in the background, so it'll take less than a second! Opening new email with the app takes a little longer — 1 or 2 seconds, but that's still really fast compared to the previous version.
In addition, Yandex.Mail is now all set for iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
- Yandex, LLC
- 78.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2019 Yandex LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.