EKG Clinical is an easy and useful application for anyone who wants to learn how interpret basic and clinical aspects on an electrocardiogram, all designed in images and videos.
- Approximate heart axis calculation with QRS of I and aVF
- Normal Ekg
- Sinus bradycardia
- Sinus tachycardia
- Atrial fibrillation
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Sinus Arrhythmia
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular fibrillation
- 1st AV block. degree
- AV Block 2nd. Type 1 degree Wenckebach or Mobitz I
- AV Block 2nd. degree Mobitz type II 2
- 3rd AV block. degree or complete
- Right Branch Block
- Left Branch Block
- Accelerated Junctional Rhythm
- Premature Junctional Contraction
- Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC)
- Junctional Escape Rhythm
EKG Clinical also serve as a guide for doctors, nurses, students and other health professionals looking to strengthen their already acquired knowledge.
Disclaimer: All information and results stated in this App are for information only. The information is not specific medical advice for any individual neither use for medical treatment. The content of this App should not substitute medical advice from health professional. If you have a health problem, speak to your doctor or health professional immediately about your condition.
Comments and Suggestions Technical Support
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EKG's now have animation and sound
We add a Quiz for better learning
Approximate heart axis calculation with QRS of I and aVF
We add a section of Favorites
Better compatibility with iPhone
We improved the design
Minor error in the videos fixed
Thank you all for your comments requesting the update of this App
- Martha Luz Rodriguez Leal
- 206.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 MadDev Software
- 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.