Welcome to Bristol: Banksy’s Bristol. This app will guide you on a trail of the remaining Banksy pieces in his home town including Valentine, the artwork that appeared on 13 Feb 2020. We have concentrated on the works around the Floating Harbour, Park Street, Stokes Croft and Montpelier.
The main trail can be completed in a fairly leisurely afternoon, or you could make a day of it, particularly as there is so much more to see at the Museum and M Shed.
Also includes words and pictures about the Banksy vs Bristol Museum show and Dismaland, described by Banksy himself as 'The UK's most disappointing new visitor attraction'.
* Interactive map pinpoints your location in relation to Banksy artwork
* Photos of all artworks
* Visit all the remaining Banksy pieces in his home town
* Also includes older pieces that are now not so visible
* Article about the Banksy vs Bristol Museum show with photos
* In-depth piece about Dismaland with loads of photos
* We ask: Who is Banksy?
* Based on the bestselling book Home Sweet Home: Banksy's Bristol
* Includes discount code for 25% off Home Sweet Home book
Added new Banksy artwork 'Valentine' which appeared in Bristol on 13 Feb 2020. Updated stops and timetables for Bristol Ferry service.
- Cactus Data Ltd
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Cactus Data Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.