Dear Padeye Plus users, please download the update which will fix a crash reported in some devices.
Welcome to PADEYE PLUS - The #1 padeye optimisation and design app for iPhones and iPad. PADEYE PLUS can be used to design, optimize and modify unstiffened padeyes for offshore, onshore and harbor lifts. PADEYE PLUS automatically calculates matching shackle, optimum plate grade and thickness, clearances between shackle and padeye. The user can edit and modify the padeye parameters to suit their specific requirements and available inventory. Padeye design is carried out in accordance with AISC Allowable Stress Design (9th Edition), API-RP-2A Working Stress Design (21st Edition) and best practice in the industry. Now the app is available in Chinese, German and Russian languages also.
By its intuitive approach to pad eye design, PADEYE PLUS simplifies the numerous inputs such as shackle, pin, material grade and sling to bare minimum input. Still it gives full control to the user to modify the pad eye with provision to change all pad eye parameters, shackle and material. It also takes into consideration the change in yield strength based on thickness. PADEYE PLUS comes with a library of shackles ranging upto 1800 MT (2000 ST). It also outputs a list of compatible shackles, so that options are available during design. It even produces drawing of the pad eye along with report. The report can be emailed for peer review on supported devices. With its features, this is a must have for field engineers and operation engineers.
Main features are :-
- Intutive design - user only needs to know the lifting capacity and type of lift (offshore/onshore/harbour). All the code requirements are automatically met.
- Automatic design and optimisation of pad eyes
- Automatic selection of material grade
- Automatic selection of shackle and approximate sling dia
- Automatic selection of cheek plates
- Top down approach in pad eye design
- Design considers best practices in the industry
- Supports AISC, API-RP-2A WSD and DNV 2.7-1
- Generates drawing of pad eye
- Email facility to send across for review and fabrication
- Generates weight report
- Useful tool for field engineers in remote sites. Optimum design is at finger tip.
- Useful tool for estimation
- Gives a range of options for shackles
- User has full control over the design
- Gives optimum design with minimum input
- Easy to use, even for the inexperienced personnel
- Includes properties of major shackles (Crosby, Greenpin and GN)
- Automatically excludes pin type shackles from harbour and offshore lifting.
- Professional report with pad eye drawing
- Output includes both metric and imperial units
- All major dimensions of pad eye are in whole numbers to nearest 5mm.
We can include additional make of shackles based on requirement.
Based on user feedback, we can include additional design codes and material grades.
See example videos at http://youtu.be/Tr53CJ-nDoM and http://youtu.be/fa-hTZ0pg08 or just search 'Padeye Plus' in youtube.
PADEYE PLUS is optimised for use in iPhones and iPads.
For comments, contact email@example.com
Fixed a crash reported in some device during execution
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anil Karunakaran
- 6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Anil Karunakaran
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.