The original AdBlock - the last ad blocker you'll ever need. We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 - we know our game :)
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock comes with a local DNS proxy service built-in. Use it to see which domains you're device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP to any domain, right on your device. You can (and should!) bootstrap this feature with configurations found online.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock comes with a Safari Content Blocker to block ads on websites in Safari.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronize your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording your online activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked right on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock is simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up. When in doubt - contact our support!
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock comes with a handy widget to quickly check the DNS proxy status on your device.
Looking for support? Contact our dedicated support line directly from the app.
We fixed a crash happening on older iOS versions and brought back the ability to disable DNS proxy from the widget. This can now be done without turning off DNS logging.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app delivers. I have tried many ad blocking apps this is worth the money. A++ rating.
Ok, so I’ve been using this app for around a year and a bit and it worked perfectly, use to block all the unwanted in app ads that were such a pain to deal with, but lately as of late 2017 of last year it just suddenly stopped blocking anything, it’s not my device because I tried this on 3 of my apple devices and it didn’t work for any of them. I hope they can bring this app to it’s former glory. I will make sure to update my review if they ever decide to fix whatever is going on.
Don’t be fooled
This app gives the impression it will block adds on any browser. This is not the case (or if it is I have no idea how to configure it or get it to work). There are default add block settings for Safari only. The DNS proxy is super slow. Switched it off within minutes of using it. Waste of money.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.