The free Adobe Scan app turns your device into a powerful portable PDF scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR). Use this mobile document scanner to turn anything — receipts, notes, documents, pictures, business cards, whiteboards — into an Adobe PDF with content you can reuse from each PDF and photo scan.
HOW IT WORKS:
With the Adobe Scan scanner app, you can make anything scannable. Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo or PDF scan.
• CAPTURE. Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner. Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
• ENHANCE. Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll. Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
• REUSE. Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks content through automated text recognition (OCR). You can reuse content from each PDF scan thanks to OCR.
WHAT CAN ADOBE SCAN DO FOR YOU?
The Adobe Scan document scanner is so easy and powerful to use, you’ll say, “This is the PDF scanner for me.”
• SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards with this mobile PDF scanner. The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
• RECYCLE CONTENT. The Adobe Scan PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable. Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned content by creating a high-quality PDF that you can work with in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• QUICKLY FIND DOCUMENTS IN PHOTOS. This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don't have to. Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit and reuse.
• SAVE BUSINESS CARDS TO CONTACTS. Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader. Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed.
• GET MORE DONE ON THE GO. Save each PDF scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing. Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text. You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections and add comments.
• GET CONNECTED. The Adobe Scan document scanner connects you to the world’s best document services that let you do even more with your PDFs. Edit PDF and photo scans, convert to Microsoft Office, fill and sign, and send for tracked signatures.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
If you want to do more with your scans, you have the option of purchasing a PDF Pack subscription for US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• Performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using scannable for the longest time but was so happy to find adobe scan. It has the same automatic shooting cropping and editing of scannable but with added OCR capabilities 🥂! And the adobe cloud is much less of a pain than saving through Evernote especially if it is not the main notebook you work with
Really like it so far
Would really like the ability to make single sized PDFs from not exactly the same sized scans as (by having the option of zooming or putting scans on the same sized paper sheets). Otherwise love it
Easy to use and very accurate. The link to the online document cloud make getting the scans easy and being able to adjust the scan points helps. Love this app and have tried others and this is the best for me.
Adobe- new scan
Adobe was working perfectly - used to hold over document and when I was happy just click on screen and capture documents; now just decides to click on own - most of the time wrong - if page has borders within document or change of colours - huge problem - if on old adobe app don’t update or download “adobe scan “
- Adobe Inc.
- 112.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack R149.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.