** Affinity Photo supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 & 3, iPad Mini 5 and iPad (early 2017 onwards). Please note that older iPads are not supported. **
** iPad App of The Year **
Photo for iPad offers an incredibly fast, powerful and immersive experience whether you are at home, in the studio, or on the move. With meticulous attention to detail each tool, panel and control has been completely reimagined for touch. All rendering, adjustments, brushes and filters have been fully hardware accelerated using Metal. The result is an all-new way to interact with your images, with performance you will find hard to believe.
Optimised for iPad
• Metal accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance, even when editing large images
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, Affinity Photo harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing
Performance and power
• Live, real time editing
• Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
• Panning and zooming is always live at 120fps
• Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
• RGB, CMYK, Greyscale and LAB colour spaces
• Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
• Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
• Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
• Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
• Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
Professional image processing
• Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
• Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
• Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette and best-in-class noise reduction
• Paint areas or use fully customisable gradients to mask adjustments
• View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
• Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
Quality retouching and correction tools
• Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
• Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
• Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
• Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
• Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced brush engine
• Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB® Brushes included
• Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
Fast, customisable effects
• Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
• Swipe-able split or mirrored screen always available for before and after views
• Choose to apply effects non-destructively with live effect layers, enabling you to erase away or mask effects after they have been applied
- iPadOS compatibility and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There’s no task too big—or too small—for this robust photo editor. If you want to add some cool filters, you can. If you just want to adjust the exposure, add some saturation, and make it ‘gram-worthy, you can do that too. And if you’d rather draw than edit? You’re in luck. Affinity Photo packs support for Apple Pencil and an incredible array of basic and advanced illustration tools. You can create unlimited layers, choose from an unsurprisingly enormous selection of brushes, and even create your own brushes—complete with jitter, spacing, and flow. (Sounds like dancing, right?)
Would give a 5 star, but would love to have some Presets. Having to edit 100 photos from scratch is a bit rough.
Does anyone know of presets to maybe download?
Excellent Photoshop replacement.
Have been using Affinity Photo for about six months on a PC and bought it for my iPad to be portable.
It can do everything the desktop version can and I am completely satisfied. The developers are constantly improving their app. They listen to the end users.
They have good tutorials available and their forum is alive and active.
The app has a once off payment and improvements came out about two or three per year. It is not a subscription based app. I will recommend this to anybody. The learning curve is not too high.
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 1.1 GB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Serif (Europe) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.