User will be satisfied with this Afrikaans - English dictionary because:
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Afrikaans will help you so much in study these languages.
Gebruikers sal wees tevrede is met hierdie Afrikaans - Engels woordeboek omdat:
- Dit het die grootste woordeskat
- Detail beskrywing vir elke woord en 'n baie van die monsters
- Eenvoudige gebruikerkoppelvlak koppel en hoë werkverrigting maak dat jy voel maklik wanneer die gebruik van
* Volledige ondersteuning uitspraak vir beide Engels en Afrikaans sal jou help om so veel in studie van hierdie tale.
Ratings and Reviews
More words than I could imagine
This "dictionary" has more words than I could've even thought could be translated. It has names, law acts, and the general dictionary.
Some words do seem to get lost in translation the same way it does on google, e.g. The word "Fat cat" translates to "Vet Kat" which is correct, but not contextually where it would rather be "Kaartmannetjie". But this problem is solved by giving more alternative options to the word you are looking for. Then again many of these words are then the Dutch words and not Afrikaans, but you can make out what it's supposed to be, so also not a problem.
It works with iOS 10.3.2 and that alone is a big perk for me as most of the other dictionaries of this type don't work on the latest iOS. Good app all in all and will come in handy
I have to be honest, I didn't expect it to work so well. I thought it would be one of those apps that don't work well, but it has been very useful. I had very high expectations since it's what popped up when I looked for the best Afrikaans online dictionary but it has delivered.
Afr. Dict. Review
I love the app, helped me at school a lot but the fact that it’s one word translations and not sentences so if it were to have sentence construction this app would honestly be a five star rated app❤️
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.