AutoPad is the easiest way for your band to run background pads!
AutoPad is a tool for musicians that helps you easily run ambient pad loops. Simply tap a key to start a pad, and AutoPad will provide a tasteful soundscape that plays for as long as you desire. Natural crossfades between keys are handled automatically.
- AutoPad has two modes: LIVE mode gives you instant access to all twelve keys, while SETLIST mode allows you to create a custom list of songs.
- AutoPad comes with 10 carefully designed pad sounds. Each one provides a unique atmosphere in all 12 keys. More sounds are available as in-app purchases.
- AutoPad features a built-in metronome. Keep your band locked in without needing to lug around a tracks rig.
- AutoPad's menu gives you control over crossfade time, two filters, reverb amount, pan, and volume.
- AutoPad works with Audiobus 3 and Inter App Audio (IAA) so you can run your pads alongside your other IAA-enabled apps using Audiobus 3, AUM, and others.
- AutoPad responds to MIDI! Plug in a MIDI controller or use a MIDI-enabled app to control AutoPad.
- AutoPad features a dark color scheme that is easy on the eyes and performs well on the stage.
- For iPhones SE and 6S and older, AutoPad may only work with Audiobus 3 and IAA while headphones are plugged in. This is a known issue and is unavoidable at this time.
New in AutoPad 1.7:
- Expand your pad library with a brand new in-app store! Twelve new sounds available now and more on the way!
- LIVE mode and SETLIST mode have been redesigned for a cleaner look.
- New "flats mode" lets you view AutoPad in flats instead of sharps.
- SETLIST mode can now be controlled with MIDI.
- Metronome subdivisions can be set to zero for no downbeat.
- Added an option in menu for selecting AirPlay destinations.
- Added an option in menu that allows you to crossfade to new sounds as you select them in the sounds menu.
- Added a switch that allows you to disable pads for songs in SETLIST mode.
- AutoPad now appears as an instrument in IAA hosts instead of a generator.
- Landscape mode is back on iPhone.
- Fix issue where popover views wouldn't display in split screen mode on iPad.
- Fix bug that caused AutoPad to occasionally crash when removing a MIDI input.
- AutoPad now requires iOS 11.
- Stability improvements.
- Ryan Robinson
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ryan Robinson
- In-App Purchases
- Bonus Sounds Free
- Grainscapes R79.99
- Shimmer Pads R79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.