Test out your fast reflexes and quick math skills on this addictive brain game.
Are you smarter than your friends? Test out your fast reflexes and quick math skills on Brain Drain. Brain Drain is a brain game designed to make you smarter through an addictive and competitive quick math game which relies on your fast reflexes and ability to improve on your quick calculations.
Brain Drain was created as a neurofeedback brain training game designed for both kids and adults. It contains elements that focus on boosting and testing your IQ and improving your memory skills. It is a cool math game with unique brain exercises that allows you to directly compete against your friends to solve the question who is smartest in your friend group. Each game you play has completely different math puzzles which will require you to have a fresh mind and your fingers ready to react to get to the top of the leaderboard.
How to play?
You will be given a sum at the bottom of the screen and 4 possible answers. The objective is to move the spaceship by tapping on either side of the screen into the block with the correct answer. Each time you get a correct answer your energy bar will fill up and once filled you will receive a Nuke to use which will wipe out all of the answers on the screen and give you some more time for the more challenging sums. The further you get the faster the answers will be moving and the more difficult the equations will be. Do you have what it takes to be in the top 10 on the leaderboard?
1. Quick Calculations — You will need to have your wits about you when choosing the correct answer with 4 possible answers that get trickier as you progress.
2. Different Levels — As you progress you will navigate through different areas which all come with harder sums and faster reactions needed.
3. Variation of Sums — The calculations in Brain Drain include addition, subtraction, and multiplication so if you think you are a human calculator you should be at the top of the leaderboard.
4. Leaderboard — Compete on a global leaderboard and see where you stand against everyone else in the world. Do you have the brain to be in the top 10?
5 Fast Reactions — Getting far in this game is not only about doing quick math, but you will also need fast reactions to make sure that by the time you have solved the sum the ship is in the correct lane
6. The Nuke — As you get more correct answers your energy bar will start to fill up and once filled up you will be able to use the nuke. The nuke then blows up all answers on the screen so you can use this power when you cannot calculate the sum in time.
Test out your fast reflexes and quick math skills on this addictive brain training game.
Ratings and Reviews
Great For Brain Activation & Focus
Any game that activates the fronto-parietal cortex (numbers part of the brain), teaches you to control your reaction, and your plan of approach in continuous and ever increasing challenges; you can COUNT ME IN!
An introduction of levels would be great for beginners through to Newton.
So much fun. Can’t help get addicted to trying to get further 💃🏼
Innovative and stimulating.
Addictive, interactive game. can you get the highest score ?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BACK ALLEY TECHNOLOGY (PTY) LTD
- 77.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Back Alley Technology (PTY) LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.