With a fresh look and powerful new features, the redesigned Cell C app lets you take control of your monthly spend and effectively manage all your services. Thanks to your feedback, we’ve enhanced the app so you can now :
* Link your accounts and manage them all from one place
* Track your usage and control your spending
* Pay and recharge feature for friends and family
* Easily find your upgrade date or PUK number, manage your call settings
- Play for a chance to be one of our WEEKLY MILLIONAIRES in cash, data, minutes, electricity or fuel
- Make unlimited Cell C to Cell C calls until midnight for only R9!
- Get iBansela with 3 times your recharge every time you buy airtime on the new Supa Bonus starter pack
- Reach your weekly recharge goals and get rewarded with data, minutes and more
- Stay connected to your favourite social media platform for less with Socializa Bundles!
- Get amazing tailor-made deals on data and voice bundles with Cell C's Hot Deals!
Ratings and Reviews
5 star for reception, 1 star for accounting
I purchase prepaid bundles via my banking app. The options allow me purchase of X amount of data for a day, a week, a month. Should you purchase for instance 2 GB for one month and you make another purchase before that month has expired, then the balance from the first month is retained. Should you fail to purchase before expiry of the month, then you forfeit the previous balance.
HOWEVER, In the event that you have a retainer balance of say R100 and you make a further purchase of say R300 on the expiry date or one day thereafter, then Cell C steals R300 from your credit and leaves you with last month’s R100. On enquiry I was told that they do it that way and it was suggested that I make all purchases through the branch to ensure that the correct amount gets deducted. NOW PLEASE!!!
More Contract Features
Would really like to be able to do/view my contract upgrade options via the app. Also, still waiting for an update which will allow the app to show actual account balances and arrears if any, also would be awesome to be able to pay those arrears on adhoc/additional payments via the app.
Deserves to be deleted
I called customer care about the update issues since the latest update not able to view the menu option. Not able to purchase data or voice bundle using my card so i must convert airtime, cannot log a network fault, the widget doesn't work either just keeps saying please login to view balance. Now i get a software update hoping it would be sorted but nothing has changed just a software number to 7.something. Do you guys actually listen to your clients or are you just saying things in a computer response way to make us think you care. Please fix these issues or i will port my cell c number to a new network with a better application i hear vodacom allows me to make purchases on istore using airtime may come in handy for the future if I'm broke might want to consider this option.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cell C PTY Ltd
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cell C @2019