Introducing City One Driver, South Africa's first ride sharing app that MAKES YOU MONEY on your daily commute. Fuel, Traffic and Parking are daily nightmares of commuting with your vehicle. In City One, you can simply register and get ride requests from passengers on your way to work and back home.
DRIVING WITH CITY ONE IS VERY EASY. Here is how it works:
- Apply to be a driver through an easy number of steps.
- Once we've vetted you and your vehicle, you'll start receiving ride requests from passengers on your commuting route.
- Accept requests from passengers that suit your preference and likes - and even work at your organisation.
- Once a passenger is booked, you'll pick them up with ease and they can also see you when you are coming.
- No cash payments are made, you'll receive your payment via electronic payment only.
- Trip Cancellation is very flexible. If you can't make a ride, simply cancel the trip in advance and no charges will be incurred. (check out the cancellation policy)
- After the trip, you can rate your passenger and provide feedback to help us improve the City One experience.
Your safety is our highest priority at City One. All drivers are extensively vetted for criminal records, identity verification and more. No driver can drive with City One unless they pass this screening process. Passengers also need to enter credit / debit cards to book a ride. These two processes enable City One to keep both passengers and drivers safe and secure.
For more on City One,
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CityOneHQ
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/cityonehq
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this version:
- The suggested routes will now be shown in the on-boarding process
- The home screen has also been updated to remove offers and show you a much passengers in a much clearer way.
- The sign up process has also been updated to make the process much much quicker. No need to fill in too many complex requirements.
Send us feedback as always. We are always listening.
Ratings and Reviews
Issue with address
Both work address and home address not saving. It loads forever
Developer Response ,
We updated the app with a fix to this problem. We apologize for the frustrating issues.
The Support Team
- FUTURE LANE CORPORATION PTY LTD.
- 39.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Future Lane
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.