This quick reference guide for the iPhone and iPad is intended to provide the busy practitioner with quick access to information on the use of antithrombotic agents.
- Use Clot Rx on the iPhone and iPad for one single low price.
- Easy navigation by disease state and medication
- Tables, algorithms, and brief synopses of critical information provides efficiency in data access
- Covers treatment and prevention of arterial and venous thromboembolic events
- Medication indication, dosing, mechanism of action, contraindications/precautions, and common adverse effects
- Evidence-based on latest body of literature, consensus guidelines, and manufacturer labeling
- 2008 American College of Chest Physicians’ antithrombotic guidelines
- 2009 AHA/ACC guidelines on management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction
- 2010 European Society of Cardiology guidelines on atrial fibrillation management (including the new risk scoring tool, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- 2010 ADA/AHA/ACC guidelines on primary prevention of cardiovascular events
- Alternate view of information (pocket card view)
- Diseases: Atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, stroke/transient ischemic attack, peripheral arterial disease, venous thromboembolism (deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism)
- Medications: aspirin, aspirin + dipyridamole, clopidogrel, prasugrel, dabigatran, fondaparinux, heparin, enoxaparin, dalteparin, and warfarin
Updated for iOS 12
- Insight Therapeutics, LLC
- 50.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Insight Therapeutics, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.