The most trusted digital wallet. Use advanced cryptography to gather and share digital credentials securely and privately. Keys live on your phone.
Tired of having to repeat yourself, answer silly security questions, and re-verify your identity every time a call center transfers your number? Done with having to keep track of a different password for every site you use?
With Connect.Me, that’s all a thing of the past. Our app allows your favorite brands to verify your identity once and use that same trusted, secure verification to immediately recognize your customer status every time you log-in to their site, walk-in to their store, or call-in to their support line.
The result? More trusted consumer relationships and less time spent trying to remember passwords and answers to security questions like the name of your first crush.
With Connect.Me, you can:
Create a private, unique cryptographic connection between your phone and your Credit Union (or other businesses) to communicate
Send and receive information over a secure connection
Instantly prove your identity and customer loyalty status in a more secure manner than passwords and security questions
Gather, store, and share credentials (like a digital driver’s license)
Connect.Me is a digital wallet for storing the first digital identity credentials solely owned and controlled by the user. The connections you form are yours. Your data lives with you. Organizations can connect with you and communicate with you privately and securely.
Think of it as the evolution of the wallet in your backpocket. Just as you can pull out your wallet and flash your driver’s license to verify your identity in the physical world, you can now open your Connect.Me wallet and tap a button to verify your identity in the digital world.
Why use Connect.Me?
1. It actively protects your privacy. Connect.Me creates brand new unique channels for communication, called Connections, each time you connect to a new organization or business. This means no identifying information is ever used twice. It’s kind of like inventing a new language only the two parties know and understand, and it’s alldone automatically, behind the scenes, every time you make a connection—to maximize your privacy and not leave a digital “wake” that can be used to track or correlate your identity.
2. The app publisher (Evernym, Inc) doesn’t (and never will) own any of your information. Zip, zero, zilch. Connect.Me is a digital wallet, which means everything in it belongs only to you and lives on your physical phone. If you lose your phone or uninstall the app, you can recover through our backup and recovery options.
3. Connect.Me contents are protected by state-of-the-art encryption. Sometimes when a company says “end-to-end” encryption, they conveniently leave out the part where the company providing it can also decrypt and view the information. Not so with Connect.Me. Every connection you make is truly peer-to-peer with no middle man (or company). We use Ed25519 elliptic curve cryptography. It is a newer type of crypto that offers faster and stronger signing and verification.
Connect.Me offers a glimpse of what a world of decentralized, self-sovereign identity can look like. Try it out, let us know what you think, and visit www.evernym.com/plans/ if you want to join a growing list of organizations making decentralized identity a reality.
- Application doesn't have connection invitation when installed using the link
- 1.4 CMe shows a bunch of older credentials that should have been deleted
- AND devices on 1.4.1 isn't showing connection invitations if the app is not installed when the link is tapped
- AND devices: App crashed re-trying failed connection
- ConnectMe log contains only records from VCX and Libindy
- App crashes repeatedly, is unusable on certain AND devices
- credentials shouldn't change color when I delete a connection
- 1.5.2 Can't open deeplinks under certain scenario
- My credentials are missing after upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.5.2
- ConnectMe showing `Push Notification Permission Screen` even when it has been already accepted.
- ConnectMe always uses `some-random-name` as its name for accepting connection invitation
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EVERNYM, INC.
- 102.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Evernym Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.