Corona Care is a platform designed to help healthcare providers in their research to track COVID-19 symptoms of potentially infected patients co-developed by some of the leading health systems like Mass General Hospital and Harvard medical.
This platform is directly utilized by patients that have been examined at a clinic or ER and need to be sent home, it includes an app to track if individuals have moved from low to high-risk groups, as well as to provide instructions and precautions for dealing with symptoms.
A provider portal enables providers to categorize patient cases by severity and mitigate risks of public spread by providing all patients with knowledge and resources to deal with low-risk symptoms at home, while also tracking the development of symptoms in higher-risk patients.
This app allows to help patients to stay home if they are not high risk, but does not give health advice. If you need health advice please the CDC website at:
No information will be used for any commercial purposes and all data are encrypted.
- Mitigate risks of public spread by providing all patients with knowledge and resources to deal with low-risk symptoms at home.
- Tracking the development of symptoms in higher-risk patients via customized surveys.
- Providers can register patients by giving them a facility-specific QR code to scan and download the app.
- Integrated with Fitbit, Withings, HealthKit, CCD, CDA, DICOM, HL7, FHIR, and patient portals.
- Mass enrollment module via text messaging for population registration invite.
- Preliminary and follow-up surveys will be pushed to the patient via the app.
- Patient survey results will appear in the provider portal (Command Center) and will be automatically color-coded by the severity of the case.
- Surveys can be sent to targeted groups at specific frequencies via push notification, email, or text.
- Provide instructions to patients on the app
- Bidirectional instant message and video calls between providers and patients.
- An AI-enabled chatbot to help patients with questions more effectively
- Enhancing appointments reservation workflow
- Bug fixes
- PaxeraHealth Corp
- 156.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2020, PaxeraHealth Corp
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.