Learn on the go with the Coursera app. Access free and paid online courses, Specializations, certificates and degrees developed by experts from the world’s top universities and companies, including: Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Google, IBM and 190+ others.
· Access our full catalog: Choose from 3,500+ online courses across 10+ topic areas
· Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing
· Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved on the app and on the web
· Be part of a community: Connect with other learners, or post questions for your instructor in discussion forums
· Learn in dozens of languages: Courses are taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos
· Earn shareable Certificates: Easily spotlight your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends on LinkedIn
10+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$7,000
Degrees from $15,000-$45,000
Thanks for using Coursera! Here’s what changed in 3.8.0:
· Login performance improvements
· Bug fixes
We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. If you encounter a technical issue, please visit us at https://help.coursera.org/. Thank you for helping us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Knowledge is Powerful
Grateful for the opportunity to exercise the brain so many years after exiting a class and carry my lecturers and content in the palm of my hand. Your future really is in your hands and great quality of content. Overwhelmed
Error something went wrong check your internet connection
I can not access the course content anymore. I can open the Quizzes but not the actual content. I used the troubleshooting suggestions, still nothing. Can anyone help. Is this how the rest of my experience I going to be 😭 I Have already paid
Wow. What a pleasure to be able to access such high calibre material by means of short courses from the best Universities on Planet Earth FOR FREE. Thank you!
- Coursera, Inc.
- 91.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Course Certificate R779.99
- Specialization Certificate R7,999.99
- Specialization Certificate R6,999.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.