Having recently matriculated, we know the struggle of finding past papers in order to study. With Don't Fail, this is no longer an issue!
* Access the widest database of South African past papers right from your iOS device
* Sync your preferences across devices with Google Account integration
* Make your account suit your individual needs by accessing the organizational tools within our app. This includes quick access to the subjects YOU do, save papers you would like to access later (even offline) and mark papers you've done as completed.
* Easily share papers with fellow classmates over WhatsApp, email, and basically anything else.
* Easily contribute your own resources to our system and enjoy an ad-free studying experience
* Reworked document viewer - zooming is now as easy as pinching the screen!
* Fixed bugs with the resource contribution screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really great, but minor details could be improved
This app is incredibly helpful! Highly recommend downloading it.
The only criticism I have is is regarding the IEB English HL papers- the Text inserts (which you basically need to do the paper) are not included, making it kind of useless to try and practice the english papers.
Please could you try to include these in your next update! It would help so much!
Great app, please include printing option.
Papers are all good, but I’m unable to print directly from the app, please include this in an update before finals 2019
Wow! I'm extremely impressed with the amount of papers and the standard of which the app operates on. They have both schooling systems of SA. They have the full exam paper and their answer booklets. Once again, very impressed! It would however, be nice to have papers from grade 11, maybe you could try and include that in the program?
The developer, Quadrupole (Pty) Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.